The term ‘Diabloms’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Lynwood House, 373-375 Station Road, Harrow, Middlsex, HA1 2AW. Our company registration number is 07700436. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
If any Diabloms item you receive is not to your satisfaction you may return it for refund or exchange within 14 days from the purchase date.
Diabloms wishes to guarantee the complete satisfaction of our customers. Diabloms will refund the entire cost of the item(s) that are returned by the Customer so long as the item(s) is not worn, not used and not damaged. Diabloms will not accept returns for any items that have been worn or damaged in anyway.
On the rare occasions that items are damaged upon receipt, customers should notify us (by phone or email) on the same day if they wish to return it. We strongly advise all customers to check their purchase thoroughly upon delivery before disposing of the invoice or any original packaging.
Please be aware that international customs duties and sales taxes are NOT refunded for shipments outside the European Community (EU).
Refunds will be issued in the same form that was used for payment.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Returning Faulty Goods
All items returned to us will be inspected thoroughly and any damage deemed the result of fair wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty.
We at Diabloms strive to produce high quality jewellery and will do our best to help with any damage, howsoever caused.
Where possible, items may be repaired on request but only where such items are deemed faulty and repairable. Repairs do not come with any guarantees.
It may be possible for us to repair items that have suffered wear and tear. There will be a charge for this service to cover the cost of shipping and any other costs incurred.
Refunds & Credits
Refunds to you will be made within 30 days of the date of cancellation notice.
All undamaged, correctly returned products will be credited to the original purchaser's credit card, including sales taxes for all EU country shipments and excluding shipping charges.
As previously stated, international customs duties and sales taxes are non- refundable for shipments outside the European Community (EU).
Once the refund has been completed Diabloms will send a confirmation via e-mail.
Alternatively, you can request a Diabloms credit to be used against future purchases at www.diabloms.com
Once issued, credit notes are valid for 6 months.
If you would like to exchange your purchase for an alternative item please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com or by phoning us on +44(0) 20 7404 4022.
Alternatively, to secure your chosen exchange you can make your purchase by phone or online and we will refund your original item when it is returned to us.
Exchange items can only be dispatched after the returned goods have been received and undergone a quality control check.
Exchanges are subject to product availability. Items returned within the stated timescale (14 days) will not incur shipping costs. Items returned outside the stated timescale (14 days) will be at the customers cost for shipping and can only be refunded as a credit against other items.
You will be charged for any difference in cost and any additional shipping, taxes and import duties.
If you have received an item from Diabloms as a gift you can return it for an exchange or a credit note within the parameters outlined in this Returns Policy. Please call us on +44 (0) 20 7404 4022 to organise this.
Acceptance of your Order
Once you have made your choice and your order has been placed, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is an acceptance of your order completion and the contract between you and Diabloms will be perfected when we dispatch the goods to you. The sale contract is therefore concluded in London, England and the language of the contract is English.
We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment, that shipping restrictions apply to a particular item, that the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn, or that you do not meet the eligibility criteria set-out above.
Furthermore, we may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing goods from the site whether or not the goods have been sold; removing, screening or editing any materials or content on the site; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have the right to cancel your order within a period of 7 working days. The period of 7 working days begins on the day after the day you receive your goods. Please be aware that your right to cancel does not apply to certain goods that we sell, for example, items made to your order, such as pierced earrings. You must inform us of your wish to cancel in writing either by letter or email within a period of 7 working days. The period of 7 working days begins on the day after the day you receive your goods. You must take reasonable care of the goods and not use them. You should return goods to us in their original packaging, wherever possible, as soon as possible after informing us of your wish to cancel. If you return goods to us, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them during transit and we recommend that you use a recorded or secure delivery method. If goods are lost or damaged in transit, we may charge you, or not refund to you, amounts that are attributable to the loss or damage.
For full details of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations, please contact your Citizens' Advice Bureau or a solicitor.
Full details of how to return goods can be found in the Returns section.
Additional terms and conditions apply to cancelling orders for certain goods, such as made to order items. Please refer to the terms relating to the supply of these goods.